I wrote a bucket list once for this original group. It seems like such a long ago faded memory. So many things in life have changed since that innocent list was written. I look at the world differently..but that's not to say my list will have changed completely.
My list isn't necessarily in order of importance. They are in order of how they popped in my head! Here we go....
1. People would learn to understand others, place themselves in their shoes. The old saying "you never truly know what's going on in a person's life until you've walked a mile in their shoes." Put it into practice.
2. Forgiving would come easy for all.
3. Each person could see past all of the crud that sometimes people put in front of themselves, around themselves...sometimes knowingly...others times subconsciously to keep from hurting or having to deal with hurt. And we could just love. Plain and simple.
4. Children would never know hunger.
5. No person, big or small would ever know abuse of any sort.
6. That each day could begin and end for each person with laughter and giving thanks for what we have.
7. No more homelessness
8. Jobs for all
9. Greed would disappear and gratitude would grow
10. That there really was such a thing as happily ever after. Forever and always no matter what.
11. Politicians would truly work "for the people" and not for who lines their pockets.
12. That trip to New Zealand still sounds nice.
There is my bucket list. I could have gone on and on and on! But you guys have other Bucket List to take in don't you?!? Have a good week. Remember you are important and you are loved!